The new STIGA Tornado 2098 H ride-on lawn mower is the perfect solution for cutting grass with the side discharge function or using the STIGA Multiclip mulching system. The mower is powered by a STIGA petrol engine with a net power output of 8.4 kW @ 2800 rpm and features a pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. The two-bladed cutting deck measures 98 cm and can be adjusted with seven settings ranging from 25 to 80 mm. Includes a battery charger, front bumper and mulching plug.
- Powerful 452 cc Single cylinder Stiga ST 500 engine.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission.
- Seven cutting positions.
- Ergonomic steering wheel with soft grip.
- Battery Charger with connector.
- Mulch kit included.
- Lights included.
- Bumper included.
- Rubber foot panel covering.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Domestic Warranty: 2 Year Domestic Warranty
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Month Commercial Warranty
- Hire/Rental Warranty: 3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty
- Engine (cc): 452 cc
- Engine: Stiga ST 500, 452 cc Single Cylinder Engine
- HP: 15 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 6 Litres
- Battery: 12V / 18ah
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel
- Deck Lift: Manual with spring assist
- Blade(s): (2) blades
- Mower Deck: 38″ (98cm) Cut Side Discharge / Multiclip Mulching
- Cutting Positions: 7 Positions (from 25 mm to 80 mm)
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, pedal operated
- Kit – Mulch: Yes
- Grass Catcher: No