The Stiga Tornado 4108 HW ride-on lawn mower with a powerful, reliable STIGA twin-cylinder engine and a productive 108 cm (42″) twin-blade cutter-deck. Offers mulching and side-discharge modes as standard. Equipped with a large fuel tank. This ride-on mower has a cast iron front axle for long-lasting resistance and durability, a 108 cm reinforced cutting deck with two blades and three anti-scalp wheels to mow any lawn perfectly, with total control and safety. The Tornado 4108 HW has 15″ front x 20″ rear wheels for maximum grip, powerful headlights ensure visibility in all conditions. Battery charger, mulching kit and tow kit included.
- Powerful 586 cc V-Twin cylinder Stiga ST 550 engine.
- Stress less driving with foot pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission.
- Effortless blade engagement through electromagnetic PTO clutch.
- Seven cutting positions.
- 42″ (108 cm) Cut reinforced side discharge cutting deck with 3 anti-scalp wheels.
- Ergonomic Stiga steering wheel.
- Hour meter.
- Battery Charger with connector.
- Mulch kit included.
- Head lights included, for great visibility of working area.
- Front bumper included.
- Tow hitch included.
- Rubber foot panel covering.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Domestic Warranty: 2 Year Domestic Warranty
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Month Commercial Warranty
- Hire/Rental Warranty: 3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty
- Engine: Stiga ST 550, 586 cc V-Twin Cylinder Engine
- Horsepower: 17 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 6 Litres
- Battery: 12V / 18ah
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel
- Seat: High back with Stiga logo
- Deck Lift: Manual with spring assist
- Blade(s): (2) blades
- Mower Deck: 42″ (108 cm) Cut Side Discharge / Multiclip Mulching
- Cutting Positions: 7 Positions (from 25 mm to 80 mm)
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, pedal-operated
- Kit – Mulch: Yes
- Grass Catcher: No